top of page

Holly Higgins

What can I do for you?


As a registration consultant I can help your company navigate the ever changing world of state regulations.  I have experience registering products in all states that require registration, including the California Department of Agriculture (CDFA) Organic Input Material (OIM) program.

I offer registration consulting for fertilizers, pet foods and pesticides.  To better understand the evolving regulations I regularly attend meetings and seminars hosted by California Department of Agriculture (CDFA), Association of American Plant Food Control Officials (AAPFCO), Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO), and California Department of Pesticide Regulations (CDPR).

I am available to advise your staff on how to fill out the government forms or to do so on your behalf.  I will also proofread your current or proposed product labels for compliance.

You've made a great product, you want to get it to your customers quickly, let me help you through the red tape and get your product registered for sale in all the states you service. 

bottom of page